Java SE Development Kit 8 - Downloads
- Java SE Development Kit 8u74
- select the option to "Accept License Agreement"
- download: Windows x86 182.01 MB jdk-8u74-windows-i586.exe
ran the installer.
By default, JAVA_HOME ends up defaulting to where the
Go to Control Panel --> System, clicked on Advanced System Settings,
- click the top "NEW" button and entered:
- Variable Name: JAVA_HOME
- Variable Value: c:\program files (x86)\java\jdk1.8.0_74
- then click OK
After that, navigate to where unarchived/unzipped the jmbe_builder.zip to.
Once it completed, we will see a new file in jmbe_builder folder, which
copy jmbe-0.3.2.tar to the folder SDRTrunk is install
Everything works fine in SDRTrunk, including the playing of audio.
----------------- pse take note -----------------------------
1. Install the Java 7 (or higher) Java Development Kit (JDK). Note: this is different from the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) that most users have installed on their computers. http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html 2. Install Apache Ant http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html 3. Ensure that ANT_HOME and JAVA_HOME environment variables are defined for your operating system as described in ant installation manual. Ensure that the ant.bat program is added to your path so that you can execute the program in any directory. 4. Checkout/clone a copy of the jmbe library. 5. In the build folder (jmbe/build) execute the command 'ant'. This will compile and build all products and place them in the jmbe/library folder. 6. Place the compiled library (jmbe-x.x.x.jar) on the classpath of your java program or in the same directory as your java program, so that can be discovered at runtime.