Please follow this instruction below.
- Connect a lead from TS-2000 headphone socket to pc microphone-in socket.
- Tune to 145.825 FM on main radio screen and fully open the squelch.
- Run UISS and setup choose UZ7HO Soundmodem as packet engine then point the directory where it is located and tick both boxes for Auto Run and Auto Close.
- select LAN Setup and tick Enable, Host/IP 127.0.0.1, AGW LAN Port 8000, AGW RX Radioport 1 and same for TX radio port.
- Close and reload the UISS to run-up Sound modem.
- Choose Settings, Devices, Output and Imput device and PTT Port and fill in the correct details.
- Choose Modem settings and select Modem type ch.A VHF AX.25 1200bd and same again for Modem type ch.B.
- From the top menu put 1700 for both Ch A and Ch B + DCD slider nearly fully to the left and tick box to Hold pointers.
- Its done and happy decoding.