Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Yaesu FT 77 in action ( 40 m band )


9m2get worked with 9m2ar
This is my Yaesu FT -77 footage. This video take while 9m2get worked with 9m2ar on the 40 meter band. Before this, i used this rig for 10 meter band, due to poor 10 meter band propogation, i change the antenna to 40 meter band. Lucky me....after few second i got a nice signal from Northern West Malaysia. 800 km from my qth. Hehe...grab my handphone and shoot this video.

Yaesu FT-77 is my first HF rig. Start from him, i upgrade my shack to Icom 718. My FT-77 is very basic HF rig. Its friendly user, anybody can handle it even u are first time to operated HF set. My harmonics also can.....hehe...I used Midlands CB ptt to replace FT-77 mic bcoz FT-77 are to $$$$$ than Midland but need a few modification. Midland ptt are 1k ohm condenser, so i just replace 600 ohm condenser mic. I get it from my karaoke mic...huhu..no more karaoke.....




Yaesu FT-77 spectification


Type:Amateur HF transceiver
Frequency range:10-80 m + WARC
Mode:FM/SSB/CW
RF Power output:100 W
Receiver system:N/A
Sensitivity:N/A
Selectivity:N/A
Image rejection:N/A
Voltage:13.8 VDC
Current drain:RX: ? mA
TX: Max ? A
Impedance:50 ohms
Dimensions (W*H*D):240*95*300 mm
Weight:6 Kg
Manufactured:198x-19xx (Discontinued)
Other:FM option

see u on waterfall

de 9m2zak

How to run rtl-sdr over tcp with dsdplus fastlane

step 1 : build your own raspberry pi vpn server wget https://git.io/vpn -O openvpn-install.sh chmod +x openvpn-install.sh sudo apt update &a...